Friday, 20 May 2011

14/05/2011 - Face Of The Day

Last Saturday I went to my cousin's 10th birthday party and it was quite a big do, so of course I decided to dress up a bit! This also meant that some falsies were going to make an appearance - I took this opportunity to wear the new LASH false eyelashes by Superdrug which are launching soon. They are very natural and easy to wear - I got plenty of queries as to whether my eyelashes were real or not ;)











Products used:
Eyes:
- UDPP
- The Body Shop Eye Trio in 02, Sundown Glow, lightest colour (inner corner)
-
The Body Shop Eye Trio in 02, Sundown Glow, darkest colour (all over lid)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (highlight)
- Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion (upper lashline)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (lower lashline)
- Clinique High Impact mascara (one light coat)
- LASH false eyelashes in
Volume edition 20
Cheeks:
- Inglot face blush 30 (peach colour)
Lips:
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone
- MAC Craving lipstick
- MAC
Tasty Tricolour lipglass

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...