Tuesday, 5 April 2011

POW Nails - First Attempt

The POW design is the pattern that I most associate with WAH nails... Yes, over their infamous leopard print! I finally gave it a go last week and failed slightly by not creating enough space for the lettering.. Lesson learnt! :)









Products used:
- Nails Inc A&E Basecoat
- Barry M Lollipop26
- Models Own Snow White (for polka dots)
- Models Own & WAH white nail art pen
- Models Own & WAH black nail art pen
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat

4 comments:

Tass said...

When I had my pow nails done the lady did the pow before the polka dots if that helps at all. Really impressed with your dots, I thought they would be easy but I can't do them properly xx

♥Forever the ugly duckling ♥ said...

I love it :)

Natalie said...

They look amazing! xx

franki said...

Oooh they look fab! And I agree, I always associate WAH Nails with the POW design too.

I've done this a couple of times and I found that drawing the black outline of the speech bubble is actually easier if you do it with the brush part of a nail art pen, rather than the pen part (if that makes sense!) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...