Monday, 11 April 2011

My Top 4 Blushes

I would have made it 'Top 5' but I only wear these 4 so I decided not to sneak another one in there!
I love all four of my blushes equally as they are not similar to each other and are special in their own way haha. First up we have Inglot face blush 30, which is a deep peach colour with slight red undertones. It is very pigmented and has a matt finish, which I really like as I don't want to walk around like a disco ball ;)











Next it's the infamous MAC Dollymix, a beautiful bright pink blush which suits nearly everyone! It has a sheertone shimmer finish so you can build the colour up and has oh-so tiny silver shimmers in it - This won't give you glitter cheeks :) The third blush is also by MAC and it's called Breezy. Once again, this is a sheertone shimmer finish - It is a reddish blush with plum undertones, with a few plum shimmers thrown in there. Perfect if your looking to add a bit of natural colour to your cheeks :)











And finally we have Topshop's Crushed Berry which has a cream to powder finish. It has no shimmer whatsoever and is a plum colour with pink undertones. It's really pigmented, so you don't need a lot and it is very good value for money.

2 comments:

Tass said...

Everyone loves Dollymix don't they? :) I've had it for ages but I never reach for it, don't know why because it's a pretty colour

Get Gawjus! said...

wow all of them look so pretty! Lovely colours :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...