Sunday, 17 April 2011

Easter Eggs

I saw this design on WAH nails last year and I have been waiting very patiently to try them out as they are perfect for Easter. I used ringbinder hole reinforcers to create the half moon shapes.. It didn't come out perfect but I shall keep trying! Oh and I think it's safe to say I have an obsession with pastel colours from Models Own :|









Products used:
- Nails Inc A&E Basecoat
- Models Own Black Swirl
- Models Own BlooBoo
- Models Own Pastel Pink
- Models Own Peach Sherbet
- Models Own Beth's Blue
- Models Own Lilac Dream
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat

3 comments:

Tass said...

Lovely, they remind me of mini eggs hehe xx

♥Forever the ugly duckling ♥ said...

I really like it :)

Sophie Isobel said...

I love this! Not too in your face but definitely easter eggish :)
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...