Sunday, 13 March 2011

On Lapis - Models Own Pro Polish

This is just one of the 54 limited edition colours from the Models Own Pro Polish range - On Lapis. They all have a 3-Free formula, Vitamin E and UV filters. On Lapis is a beautiful teal blue with small blue shimmers running all around it. The colour reminds me of a big blue sea.. So I decided to go with a nautical theme! I was inspired by a picture I came across on WAHnails but I can't find the exact one.. Here's another one close to it though. You can get MO's Pro Polish exclusively from Boots for £8.










Products used:
- Nails Inc A&E Basecoat
- Models Own Pro Polish On Lapis
* Viva La Nails golden rhinestone round
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat

Ps. On the Boots website this nail polish is just simply called Lapis.

2 comments:

Sophie Isobel said...

Love the rhinestones! Great nails :D
x

Carlito86 said...

Love this! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...