Saturday, 26 March 2011

Neutrogena Concentrated Hand Cream

I grabbed this travel sized hand cream at the airport on the way to Morocco back in December and have been switching between this another hand cream frequently.











What's in it and what does it do?
It's a glycerin-enriched hand cream and claims to protect seriously dry or chapped hands. In my opinion the cream is very thick and initially quite hard to spread around - Once you warm it up it kicks into action though! It does sink in pretty quickly but I find my hands don't stay moisturised for long. I also noticed my hands don't like like they have been over moisturised - This doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind.

How much and how long?
Depends how often you use it but you don't need much as it is a concentrated hand cream and a little goes a long way! I got the 15ml for £1ish but there is a bigger 50ml tube for £3.20.

How does it smell?
Has that 'typical' Neutrogena cream scent - Very descriptive(!) I do believe there is a unscented version though. I honestly can't smell anything a few seconds after application though, so it doesn't bother me too much!

Other comments:
Would I buy it again? It's a good hand cream but I probably wouldn't as I think there are better hand creams out there...
Would I recommend it? If you're looking for something that feels light but you're not too bothered about reapplying it every hour or so then yes :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...