Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Dalmatian Nails

I think I actually prefer these dalmatian prints over leopard prints on nails - There I said it! I think these look really cute against my Mum's lighter skin colouring and would look quite tacky on mine, so I decided to give it a go on her and she loved it :) These were inspired by the nails seen at Topshop's LFW by Sophy Robson here.









Products used:
- Nails Inc A&E Basecoat
- Models Own Snow White
- Models Own Black Magic
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat

4 comments:

Amina said...

Cute!

Charlene said...

Love the nails, so cute!

Enter my giveaway:
http://danceofthegods.blogspot.com/2011/03/giveaway-100-followers.html

Charlene xxxx
A Cosmetic Affair

Tass said...

This is so cute!

About Steph! said...

OMG this looks so ADORABLE!

I love it!
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...