Sunday, 6 March 2011

The Body Shop Shea Body Scrub

I am afraid this is going to be a slightly negative review but it has to be done as that's my view! I have been using this for the past 2 weeks and have got quite a bit to write about now :)











What's in it and what does it do?
It has shea butter, salt grains and organic sugar for exfoliation. You can view the full list of ingredients here. This scrub is for very dry skin - So I expected to get really good exfoliation from this but sadly the product 'melted' away within seconds of touching the skin. I have used sugar scrubs which have lasted longer than this! When you wash it away, it leaves what feels like a waxy feeling on the skin, which I didn't like.

How much and how long?
I bought the 50ml travel size tub for £5. They also do a 200ml size for £12.50. As it disintegrates quite quickly I have had to use small handfuls of this stuff every time I used it. One small tub will probably last me 3 weeks.

How does it smell?
I honestly don't know what the scent is (wild guess... shea butter?!) but it smells slightly floral which is nice.

Recommend?
I personally won't be purchasing this again and probably wouldn't recommend it either.

1 comment:

Tass said...

Kinda off topic as I've never used these scrubs but I smelt the Brazil but scrub and I want to eat it coz it smells SO good! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...