Friday, 4 February 2011

St Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Moisturiser

It's been nearly 6 months since my last review on a body moisturiser/butter.. The reason? I have been working my way through this 600ml (no typo) body moisturiser by St Ives! Now that it's coming to an end, I thought I'd do a review on it before we finally part and say our goodbyes.












What's in it and what does it do?
Oatmeal and Shea Butter... Can't figure out much else looking at the ingredients list. It's formulated to calm dry and itchy skin. I personally do have dry skin and found that this did do a great job keeping my skin moisturised during Winter.

How much and for how long?
I got it from Canada about a year ago.. Not sure for how much I'm afraid! I remember thinking it was of very good value though so it can't cost too much :) The whole thing lasted for about 6 months!

How does it smell?
It has a soft but slightly sweet scent, which won't linger for too long - Perfect!

Other comments:
Would I buy it again? In two minds - I really like the product itself but it was too much of a commitment for me haha!
Would I recommend it? If you don't mind using the same product for too long then yes!

1 comment:

intel said...

St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter body lotion is a life savor if you suffer from dry skin. I have used this product for about two years and my skin drinks it up! The lotion absorbs well into my skin and is not greasy. When I am not using this lotion my skin is dry and dull; but when I use this lotion my skin gets hydrated, moisturized and is brought back to life. This lotion is also good if you suffer from itchy skin because the oatmeal and shea butter will provide instant relief.

I am a true believer in any of the St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter products. If you have dry skin give these products a chance. The lotion goes for around $4.50 for a thirteen ounce bottle, very affordable. To notice a difference in your skin you should allow at least seven days for the product to work its magic. It will work!

Other information: Non-irritating,100% natural moisturizers, does not contain parabens or phthalates, dermatologist tested, no animal ingredients, not tested on animals, made with natural ingredients and the bottle is made from 20% post consumer recyclable material.

Welcome to my blog at: http://blog.soliditytrade.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...