Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Green Tea Mask

I have never tried a peel off face mask before but finally got around to do doing so! This is the first out of the three peel off masks I grabbed in my haul a while ago.










What's in it and what does it do?
The key ingredients in this mask are green tea, root ginger and lemon... All for detoxing and pore cleansing. It left my skin feeling very smooth and very fresh after the 15/20 minutes was up. I am pleased to say if applied properly it does all peel off in one go! It's essential you apply a thin and even layer in order to peel off the mask in one go.

How much and how long?
I got a full 3 uses and a bit extra from one packet - Not bad when it's only £1.01 each!

Other comments:
The mask itself has a consistency of a gel with a oh so slight green tinge to it - I was quite disappointed I couldn't do hulk impression when wearing it to be completely honest! I also wasn't too keen on the scent of this product - I think it was the ginger. It put me off slightly each and every time I used it.

Recommend?
If you don't mind the scent of ginger too much and you're looking for a skin 'detox' this is one to try out! You can't go wrong with the price anyway :)

2 comments:

Charlene said...

I tried the pomegranate one and I love it! Will have to give this a try too!

Charlene xxxx
danceofthegods.blogspot.com

Sriya said...

Ahh you've made me want to try this! I have 3 Montagne Jeunesse masks I still need to try sitting on my dressing table haha! I love the fact this mask peels off :) Lovely review! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...