Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Metalled Nails

One from the MO SS11 collection. This was the first nail polish I grabbed out of the few I was sent - The description sounded amazing and it looked beautiful in the bottle! It is said to have "a stormy teal-tinged blackened base with threads of metallic silver running through it. This has a finish like brushed metal...".
I personally couldn't find the teal in this polish but there is definitely a stunning brushed metal finish to it (which I slightly spoilt when I applied the ultra glossy top coat). I would describe it as a dark gunmetal grey with a silver brushed metal finish :)










Products used:
- Nails Inc A&E Basecoat
- Models Own Black Swirl
* Metal decals from Nailene Earth Angel set
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat

2 comments:

TheMadTwins said...

your nails are wonderful!

beautyandthebeast said...

Oooooh what a lovely colour :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...