Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Summer Snowflakes

This is the manicure I did for Mum before we left for Morocco. She requested something Christmassy but wanted to keep the colour bright, so I suggested the following and thankfully she loved it... :) I guess the next time I will be painting snowflakes will be when it snows again - Hopefully not anytime soon though!
Apologies on Mum's behalf for her cuticles!










Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Models Own Snow White
- Models Own Pink Punch (on top of Snow White)
- Models Own & WAH white nail art pen
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat

Ps. Her index finger is not that small.. I asked her to 'replace' another finger for the photo, as her right index fingernail chipped (fussy, me?)

2 comments:

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

So cute! I always find snowflakes hard to do, but yours look amazing!

xoxo

Emma (girlwiththearabstrap) said...

Ooh I love this! You're so talented :) xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...