Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Nail Rock, Nails Inc & Leighton Denny

Another haul - Making up for missing the Christmas sales haha...
I bought Gold Lace and Metallic Lizard Nail Rock nail wraps (DIY Minx) from ASOS. You really do need a mini/travel hairdryer for this, so I bought one of them too! I actually bought Gold Lace separately back in December but after having failed miserably with application and getting in touch with Nail Rock, I had learnt that the heat source was the problem...









Nail Rock had actually sent me Metallic Red and Black & White Stripes so I could try them again as they are very confident in their product! I've seen the fan photos on their FB page and I knew that I was the one doing something wrong at that point... Blog post on progress will be coming soon :)









I also did a spot of online shopping on Boots and picked up a new top & base coat from Nails Inc. I also got one of those 'drip drop' top coats from Leighton Denny. I'll be honest, I would never have bought this before, as I never heard of it but after reading Hell Candy's post on LD it seemed good! Will keep you updated on that too...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...