Thursday, 6 January 2011

Morocco Haul

This is going to be a quick post running through what I picked up! First up at duty free I popped to MAC and got myself Craving and Viva Glam Cyndi, which I initially thought wouldn't suit me. Then I made a quick trip to Boots to pick up a mini hand cream as I had left my L'Occitane one!









I didn't think I would get much in Marrakech but when we went on a little group trip to the Medina markets I picked up a few bits. I got myself an old school kohl eyeliner - You have probably seen similar ones from Guerlain and is popular in Arabic countries. I haven't tried it out yet but will let you know when I do :) Next up was the well known Argan oil.. I paid around £6 for 40ml, which is very cheap as it is sourced there! The pretty round thing was thrown in for free - Apparently if you soak it in warm water it removes dead skin (like an exfoliator).








I also bought a couple of bracelets at the hotel gift shop... And that's it! :)

2 comments:

Hell Candy Make Up said...

aw hope you had a good break :)

Lush's old beauty line B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful had a kajal kohl and I loved it so much as it was lovely and dark :)

Argan oil is lovely, I recently got some from Melvita and it's fab!

Aysh said...

Hope you had a lovely holiday hun, must've been nice to get away from this lovely british weather! Aw would love to go back to Morocco,such a lovely place :)Great haul, oh I so badly wanna try argan oil! I've heard so many fab things about it. If you have the time, do let us know how it works for you :)

Aysh xoxo

trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...