Monday, 10 January 2011

Moroccan Prints Inspired Nails

When packing for Morocco I made sure I took a few nail polishes, stickers and rhinestones, as I knew I would have a bit of spare time on my hands! I was inspired by the beautiful, swirly, colourful Moroccan prints everywhere I looked and was keen to transfer something similar onto the nails. Sadly, I had just done my nails the day before so I turned to Mum who happily volunteered her hands :)
Taken before topcoat was applied.










Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- OPI Lunch at the Delhi
* Flower stickers from Nailene Bedazzle Superstar set
- Models Own & WAH black nail art pen
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat

2 comments:

Jennifer Leigh said...

Such a cute mani... The flowers are the perfect touch!

Aysh said...

Aww this is beautiful huny! Love the coral shade :) Deffo reminds me of the pretty moroccan walls & designs :) wanna go back!

Aysh xoxo

trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...