Friday, 21 January 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Haul

I can't seem to stop myself from picking up a few beauty bits & bobs here and there lately. I promised myself that this would be the last haul for this month... Anyway, after reading VexInTheCity's post on their new face masks, I had a strange urge to buy a load of peel off masks from them haha! I picked up the new Lemon Zest mask, Green Tea and Cucumber mask.
The peel off masks...










I also picked up 2 normal masks - Chocolate and Cream & Honey. I thought I may as well try to qualify for the free delivery (if you spend over £7.50), so I got some nose strips, which I never tried but heard amazing things about. Then I read 3 words.. Chocolate hair mask - In the virtual basket that went too! I am looking forward to trying them all out because I actually feel like I have nothing new to review lately :) I bought all of these online btw, directly from Montagne Jeunesse.

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Just got the pomegranate and passion flower peel off masque and loved it! I love the Montagne Jeunesse Masques too.

Charlene xxxx
danceofthegods.blogspot.com

Aysh said...

Mmmm used the aromatherapy one last night, was really lovely :) Really love using these masks for a chillaxin pamper session!

Aysh xoxo

trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

Hell Candy Make Up said...

I used these are few years ago and found they were too harsh for my skin...! Am a huge fan of the fresh lush facemasks though..would definitely recommend love lettuce or BBseaweed...gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...