Friday, 14 January 2011

Hundreds & Thousands

I was inspired by this picture which celebrity nail artist Kimmie Kyees created for Katy Perry a while ago. I felt tempted to use the real deal like Katy herself but wasn't to keen on how thick it looked. So I opted to use various nail polishes with my dotting tool to recreate a similar look!










Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Models Own Snow White (base)
- Not even going to attempt listing all of them... If you are interested in a particular colour let me know though!
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat

4 comments:

Jon Boy said...

looks pretty...reminds me of cupcakes...but i suppose it would as i am now on an essential diet haha

Laura said...

Love it!

emily said...

I just tried to do this the other night and it was a fiasco. When I dotted, the nail polish was raised, like bumps instead of smooth like yours. any tips?

Shortiee31 said...

@emily Yup - Topcoat! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...