Monday, 3 January 2011

The Body Shop Moringa Body Scrub

First review of the year! I've been using this scrub for about a month now and I am not too sure of what to make of it! Here's why...












What's in it and what does it do?
It contains exfoliating particles of Moringa fruit, walnut & coconut shells and ground rice. There's also Moringa seed oil and Brazil nut oil to help moisturise the skin after. This product is aimed for people with normal/dry skin, like the Coconut scrub I reviewed a last year. Unlike their Coconut scrub, I found this to be very gentle and felt that it didn't do a good job of exfoliating my skin. It does moisturise well though!

How much and how long?
I bought the 50ml travel size tub for £5. They also do a 200ml size for £12.50. I use a lot of this in one go because it's so gentle, so it will probably last me 2 months-ish!

How does it smell?
It has a light floral scent to it, which I actually quite like! It doesn't linger on for too long and bother me so it's very pleasant :)

What other scents do they have?
Please see my other review on TBS's Cocoa Butter Body Scrub and check out the full list of 'flavours' they have here.

Recommend?
If you have very dry or just dry skin then I wouldn't recommend it as I found it wasn't effective at exfoliation. If you are looking for something really gentle then I would highly recommend this to you!

A close up of the scrub:

1 comment:

OPI Addict said...

I love the scrubs from The Body Shop! Haven't tried this one yet, I do have this scent in the body butter though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...