Wednesday, 12 January 2011

The Body Shop Haul

For Christmas I was very generously sent a gift voucher from The Body Shop (big thank you!) and decided to put that to good use the other day ;)
The first thing I headed straight towards for was the 400ml tubs of Shea Butter body butter - which is the same price as their 200ml tubs at £12.50! I also picked up the Hemp hand cream to try out, as I have heard wonderful things about it.










I was on the look out for a new body scrub so also bought a small tub of the Shea Butter body scrub, the texture seems tough so I am looking forward to using it! I have a love for all things mini so I couldn't help getting a little 50ml tub of the Coconut body butter and the Buriti Baby body butter... I know it's for babies but then again so is 'baby lotion'!








I am already looking forward to reviewing all of them this year! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...