Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Pretty Pearls

What with Christmas around the corner I thought I'd start 'blinging' my nails up ;) I wanted to keep the colour quite dark, so it's not too overpowering with all the stones. Mushroom is the perfect colour for Winter and this manicure! I have a similar colour to this.. Barry M's Grey - but I much prefer this as it's not as dull. The combination of rhinestones, pearls etc. was inspired by this WAH nails picture.










Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Models Own Mushroom
* Black rhinestones (from eBay)
* White pearls (from eBay)
* Viva La Nails purple rhinestone round
* Perfect Girl silver rhinestone
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat

6 comments:

Kaushal - BeautyFulfilled said...

This is so good! Where would we be without eBay! LOL

Kaushal xx
www.Beauty-Fulfilled.com

Amina said...

omg! i love it! frikin creative or wat!

Hell Candy Make Up said...

these look fab! Loving this look a lot :)
Wish I had more time to do my nails but barely having time just to keep my blog going!

Gertrude said...

Wow they're really beautiful! Love the grey nailpolish x

g-bowsandpearls.blogspot.com

Caz said...

I love your nails, the pearls really suit the colour - I wish I could create something as good :) xx

Claudia said...

Love it, might try to recreate something inspired by this... good job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...