Friday, 3 December 2010

Neon Half Moons

Another thing I have never attempted before... Half moons. However, armed with my black Models Own nail art pen I was keen to give this a go! I wanted to go for something a bit 'different' after seeing this picture on WAH's twitter background a few months ago. I love how in-your-face this is but I am a bit annoyed I couldn't totally perfect the half moons (straight away haha)! With a little practice, I reckon I could get the hang of it though :)










Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Models Own Snow White
- Models Own Pink Punch (on top of Snow White)
- Models Own & WAH black nail art pen
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat

Ps. I used the thin nib to draw on the half moons.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...