Wednesday, 15 December 2010

My Updated Skincare Routine

I posted about my skincare for the first time back in March but a quite a bit has changed since then... So I am now going to do an 'update' post. All the products worked well for me but I just changed a few because I wanted to try something new :) You can view my skin profile in that previous post here.









  1. Yup, I still use the Johnsons & Johnsons makeup up wipes. Since the last post they have slightly changed the packaging and it's no longer a 3 in 1 wipe. It still works the same and feels the same to me though - which I am happy about!
  2. St Ives Radiance Cleanser Apricot Cream Wash - I use a pea-sized amount every night without fail. Again, the packaging has changed slightly and I think the formula is a bit more 'watery' but still works just as well.
  3. MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator - I use this once, sometimes twice a week. Every time I use it, it never fails to amaze me! As you can see I still got quite a lot left because I barely need any for amazing results -Good thing too because it's an LE product!
  4. LUSH Tea Tree Water Toner - I always use this during the hot and oily summery months but now that it's cold again, I use it on any spots that appear.
  5. Neal's Yard Power Berry Moisturiser - I bought about 3 of these when Marie Claire were giving mini bottles of these away because I really liked it! It sinks into the skin quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling to it. Smells quite pleasant - A bit like a minty chewing gum haha!
Of course this routine doesn't give me perfect skin but I don't think anything well. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...