Thursday, 23 December 2010

My Top 6 Winter Saviours!

I have wrote reviews for most of the products listed below because they work wonderfully in this weather! Here's my top 6 this year...
Not enough space for them all...!










1. Amazing scrubs to get rid of dull, dry skin - For the lips LUSH Sweet Lips scrub, for the face MAC Volcanic Ash exfoliator (LE), for the body The Body Shop's Cocoa Butter body scrub.
2. A highly moisturising body butter - The Body Shop's Cocoa Butter and Vaseline's Cocoa Butter do a great job!
3. A nourishing hair mask - Sadly this has been discontinued but The Body Shop's Brazil Nut mask is amazing! They do however have the new 'hair butter' out, which I think works in the same way.
4. Moisturising lip balms - I did a post on my favourite lip products which you can read here... Perfect for all year around! Then I tried out Bon Bon balms... So now you can add that to the list too!
5. Rich hand creams - I highly recommend L'Occitane Shea Butter. I look forward to trying a few different ones next year but this will definitely be a favourite for me! This is a sneaky one but Ciate Love Me Oil cuticle oil is fab too ;)
6. Creams for super soft feet - Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme all the way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...