Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Models Own Gold Rush RTW

You may remember me posting about the £83,000 nail polish here but now I have the Ready to Wear version with me! It's a strong yellow gold with beautiful tiny gold shimmers running through it. I decided to add some matching gold stones to my ring finger to give it a little Katy Perry inspired twist, as seen here. I wasn't a big gold fan until a few months ago but I am definitely loving the bling on my fingers :)
Close up of clearer stones at the end!











Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Models Own Gold Rush RTW
* Viva La Nails golden rhinestone round
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat








It's now available from Models Own's website and will be available in Boots from February 23rd 2011.

2 comments:

Emma (girlwiththearabstrap) said...

Oh I love the look of this, I've been on the hunt for a polish exactly like that! :) xo

Hell Candy Make Up said...

Have you tried Zoya's Richelle? It's a less yellow gold which I love.
Top marks for the patience on the rhinestones!
Always look forward to seeing what new nail looks you come up with :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...