Monday, 6 December 2010

LUSH Sweet Lips Scrub

I honestly hadn't been showing Sweet Lips the love that it deserved when I first purchased it... But this past month I have been using it every night :) Now it's time for a review!











What's in it and what does it do?
It contains sugar, vanilla and plenty of other oils to make your lips super smooth! I am pleased to say that it doesn't feel abrasive because of all the oils. I found it's best to use this after brushing your teeth and cleansing your face at night... When your lips have had a bit of moisture exposed to them, in order to soften the dry skin for easy removal.

How much and how long?
For £4.50 you get 25g of something you could probably make yourself. However, buying it from LUSH means you can keep it for longer and it smells soooo much more scrumptious ;) I can see this lasting me a good 4+ months now that I am using it regularly.

What does it smell of?
Two words: Chocolate orange!

Recommend?
Yes - It would make a lovely Christmas stocking filler... Or you can just treat yourself to some super smooth lips for all the Christmas kisses that will be taking place!

2 comments:

Aysh said...

my lips are in a bad way due to the weather & in need of some pampering so may give this a go! like the look of the bubblegum flavour :) thanks for the review hun!

Aysh xoxo

trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

Alina said...

I love this lip scrub! It truly does do wonders when it comes to sloughing away the dry flakes on my lips.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...