Monday, 27 December 2010

Glitter Gradient

'Models Own Disco Mix' is the second most searched keyword on my blog this year, after Shortiee31.. So it's only right if it makes another debut before the year is over! I decided to do a glitter gradient to give it a little twist.. This is such a beautiful polish in real life and has a perfectly equal balance of blue and purple glitter - I've done a proper review here :)
With flash...










In (fading) natural light...










Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Models Own Purple Passion
- Models Own Disco Mix
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat

2 comments:

Hell Candy Make Up said...

I love glitter gradients! Hope you had a fabulous New Years Eve! Did you do a special notd for it? After ruining my nails 3 times I have up and spent the night peeling Mac's Bad Fairy off...argh!

Shortiee31 said...

Thank-you! & Yup I had a different mani for NYE! Will be posting it soon :) Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...