Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Bits & Bobs - Nails

This is a bit of an overdue accumulated haul. I bought the white pearls and black rhinestones from ebay a while ago and the Mavala goodies from feelunique.com of course! Brilliant experiences from both of them so far *touch wood* :)
Right to left: Mavala thinner, Mavala Double-lash, white pearls, black rhinestones.










I also got sent these nail polishes from Models Own to try out (thank you!). All 3 colours are not something I would have picked up myself - If they were, I would most likely have it by now or I have something similar already haha ;) Since taking these pictures, I have tried Nude Beige, which you may have saw in my last post here. Next one on the list is Mushroom!
Right to left: Mushroom, Grace Green, Nude Beige, White nail art pen.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I really need to get that nail art pen...I keep drooling over WAH, so maybe my own attempts will have to do for now lol! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...