Thursday, 18 November 2010

Swirls And Curls

As promised in my previous post today, I said I would show you my NOTD which I designed as soon as I got my MO nail art pen today. This one was slightly inspired by the amazing FreakyNails girls :) I of course simplified it a lot and so it was much easier and quicker to do... But I still love it! I can't wait to do sooo much more with this pen!











Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Lizzie Pop-Art
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat
- Models Own & WAH black nail art pen

3 comments:

Emma (girlwiththearabstrap) said...

I love this! I always want to do patterns on my nails but don't own any nail art equipment so I should probably get this! You did a great job :) xo

Aysh said...

wow, that looks incredible hun! Can't wait to get my hands on one of these beauty's ;)

Aysh xoxo
trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

Amina said...

oooh ur soo creative

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...