Sunday, 28 November 2010

Nude Leopard

Models Own Nude Beige was another gift from MO, as I couldn't make it to their event a few weeks back! You may have read here that I was tempted to buy this back in September but resisted as I wasn't keen on the nude look... Well MO put me on the spot here as I put it to the test, along with a leopard print which I haven't attempted before! This was inspired by another WAH creation, which you can see here. And yes... I quite like it! :D










Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Models Own Nude Beige
- Models Own Sterling Silver
- Models Own & WAH black nail art pen
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat

2 comments:

Gaby said...

I love leopard print nails!!

Hell Candy Make Up said...

I keep saying it but you really are so good at nail art!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...