Friday, 26 November 2010

Manuka Honey Soap

This beautiful bar of soap is just so big, it deserves a review of its own!











What's in it and what does it do?
Stating the obvious, once again but it contains Manuka honey and royal jelly - Designed to gently cleanse the skin, without drying it out. It's also made up of 98.6% (very precise) natural ingredients! I find it helps moisturise my skin lightly without leaving a greasy feeling to it.

How much and how long?
I got given a couple of these by a friend but I believe it retails for £8 for a whopping 250g, which you can buy here! It's actually like a brick - You definitely get your moneys worth with this! It will last you a very long time :)










How does it smell?
It has a very light and lovely honey scent - I really prefer this to the LUSH's Honey I Washed The Kids, which has a very strong scent to it. Most people love it and it's one of their bestsellers but I truly love the softness of this one!

Recommend?
Yes! Especially if you want something sweet but light.... Something moisturising but not greasy!

3 comments:

Aysh said...

ooo this looks lovely! I confess I am addicted to Lush's Honey I washed the kids soap, use it in every shower! You mentioned that this cleanses & is non-greasy, do you think it could be used as a face wash to remove makeup??

Aysh xoxo

trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

Shortiee31 said...

Aysh - I'm not really the right person to ask but I would probably say no because it's a body soap and it may not be mild enough for the facial skin and may even block pores the pores? x

Aysh said...

aww okey dokey! :) thanks hun

Aysh xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...