Saturday, 20 November 2010

LUSH Sugar Plum Fairy Scrub

I was just going to write 'LUSH SPF Scrub' as the post title but that would have been deceiving, right? Anyway, I bought this LE Christmas scrub about a month ago and I am loving it! Here's why...













What's in it and what does it do?
It's a sugar scrub so I believe its primary ingredient is sugar! It also contains plum kernel oil, orange flower absolute and jasmine absolute. Just like it's LE sugar scrub last year, Fairy Tail, it feels quite rough at first but then dissolves slowly into a silky feeling substance. It definitely does a good job at providing effective exfoliation!

How much and how long?
Sugar PF costs £1.95 for 100g in comparison to last years £2.50 for 175g (I think) for Fairy Tail. As I crushed my scrub up like this, I can see it lasting me about a month +.

How does it smell?
LUSH say it smells just like their Fairy Jasmine bath ballistic but I haven't sniffed that so I don't know if it does! I can smell a hint of jasmine with some sort of gentle lightly sweet/floral scent. It's very nice and not offending at all - Perfect!

Recommend?
Yes, especially as it is a LE product I recommend that you do go and smell it yourselves at least :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...