Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Holographic French Manicure

I was inspired by this picture I saw on Tumblr - Ever since I saw that picture, I've been patiently waiting for my nails to grow again and as soon as I got my perfect french manicure pink polish, I was all set to go! But of course I was going to do mine in silver ;)











It looks so much better IRL and the photo really doesn't do it any justice! Here are my nails before I added the holographic glitters to it... I freehanded the tips *proud face*!










Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Eyeko Petite Polish
- Models Own Sterling Silver
- Models Own Silver Spangle
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat

4 comments:

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Oh wow that is so, so beautiful! Makes me want long nails!

xoxo

Shortiee31 said...

Thank-you! I don't think you need to grow your nails that much to do this though.. Give it a go :) xx

Hell Candy Make Up said...

I LOVE this! That pink is gorgeous :) very inspiring indeed.

Am going to post some Nail Venus inspirations on my blog soon which I think you might like :)

Shortiee31 said...

@Hell Candy - I will definitely be keeping an eye out for that! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...