Thursday, 4 November 2010

Eye Candy Naturalise 003 Lashes

'eye CANDY' are a new false eyelashes brand, who claim all their eyelashes are lightweight, comfortable and effortless to wear. After wearing them out for my birthday, I can safely say that they meet all their criteria! All their lashes are handmade and are packaged in two different types of packaging - One with a 50's feel and the other has a 60's look to them.












I opted to try out the Naturalise 003 pair as I like to keep it natural when it comes to false eyelashes. This pair intends to create natural look & length, which I love as it evens out all my lashes and accentuates them! 'eye CANDY' false eyelashes are £4.49 and are available from Boots.














No FOTD as I got home after the sun went down so the lighting was not as lovely for a full face shot!

2 comments:

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

The packaging is absolutely stunning! Where are these from? I neeeed some! xoxo

Shortiee31 said...

Boots! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...