Monday, 22 November 2010

Campino Crazy

On Friday, I received my white nail art pen courtesy of Models Own & WAH Nails! Once again, I just couldn't help changing my manicure later that evening. However, this time I decided to try out the long brush on the pen and draw some stripes! The stripes and the colour combination was inspired by this WAH picture... Reminds me of the yummy Campino hard boiled sweets!
Not bad for a first attempt IMO ;)










Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Models Own Pastel Pink
- Models Own & WAH white nail art pen
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat

3 comments:

Amina said...

they actually look like campinos lol i wanna go st pauls now n buy all dese oldi sweets i saw in a shop der nw lol

Kristen144 said...

Super Cute!

Hell Candy Make Up said...

I really LOVE your NOTD...

This is super cute! Really want to try them myself now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...