Monday, 18 October 2010

Love/Hate Nails

I applied the love/hate stickers over Eyeko's Vampira as the red glitters on a black base gave it a dark yet 'romantic' look. I love how it turned out but sadly I couldn't take a picture of my right hand that well and it looks rubbish (IRL it was so smooth)... Oh and I have removed this mani since I've taken these pictures and it was suprisingly easily to remove this glitter nail polish - Impressive!
Photo taken with flash, where you can see the red glitter. The red glitter is visible most of the time... And as usual, the people at WAH inspired me after I had seen this picture.










Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Eyeko Vampira
* Stickers from Nailene Bedazzle Fashionista set
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Topcoat

2 comments:

Aysh said...

hey hun! hope your well. new follower here :) just wanted to say, i've just bin having a nose thru your nail posts, n was blown away! you are major talented girl! i am a nail freak, but sadly very much an amateur. but after seeing some of your NOTD's am so eager to do more funky nail looks! is it a website you order all the stones etc??? would luv 2 knw hun :) also I'm a new blogger 2, started only a few days ago...eeek! if u hav a spare mo, would love if you had a peek! Thnx hun, mwah!

Aysh xoxox

Hell Candy Make Up said...

really love this mani! Perfect for punk look for halloween :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...