Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Free L'Occitane Hand Cream with InStyle!

InStyle have teamed up with L'Occitane again to bring us a choice of 3 free mini hand creams! I got the 'Fleur Cherie' as it was the only one available in all 3 stores that I had checked. Fleur Cherie has not been released yet (will be available next year) and is exclusive to InStyle readers.

I think I might pick up another few as I love their Shea Butter hand cream (see review here). Ps. I love using half Shea Butter and half Fleur Cherie, the combo smells amazing!

2 comments:

Amina said...

i actually bought this, my sister is obsessed with hand and foot creams so she literally goes through tonnes - and it doesnt help that shes really picky so when i saw this i fort - wikid! lol so i kept the mag, and gave her the handcream - we're both happy - she actually really likes it!

une tasse said...

Oh wicked! I love these hand creams. gonna pick a copy up tomorrow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...