Monday, 4 October 2010

Eyeko's 10th Birthday Event

On Saturday night I attended Eyeko's birthday event. I am not going to lie, I have never used their products before because nothing ever screamed out to me... After the event I do have my eye on 2 of their products, which I will be buying very soon!
All the Eyeko products were displayed all over the private area (Satan's Circus) at Wenlock & Essex, Islington.




The nail polishes many beauty bloggers rave about...







A new range of lipglosses....







There were also plenty of LOLA's Cupcakes and cocktails to go around...





We also got a sneak preview of some of the new products coming soon to Eyeko. You can see some of the new relaunched fat balms, automatic lip gloss pencils and highlighter/blusher duo's!








Here's a picture of some of the girls I was with that night - PatisserieCookie, Katy, Innerbelle, Steph and Moonbeamstarlight!











We also got a little bag of Eyeko goodies - Apparently we were allowed to take the products 'on show' too but I opted out of this because I had never bought anything from them before and would have felt bad because of it...




I had a lovely night and it was so nice to meet some Eyeko ambassadors and some bloggers too! Loved the tarot reading and also the 'tattoo' graffiti competition! Thank-you once again to Ling & Eyeko for the invite xx

3 comments:

PatisserieCookie said...

Yay, the Eyeko event was so cool ^^ O my head is so shiny in the pic >< xxx

Hell Candy Make Up said...

was lovely to meet you on Saturday! Sorry I didn't get to say good bye to you, had to dashed off to dinner and was super late!

Love your beauty blog too and hopefully catch you at another event :)

Monika said...

looks like it was fun! =)xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...