Saturday, 30 October 2010

Birthday Cake Nails

It's my birthday tomorrow and to celebrate my birthday week, I've been sporting these iced cupcake nails inspired by this WAH nails pic here. It was pretty easy to do and I loved the constant reminder that I got my birthday to look forward to as it's been a pretty hectic and stressful week!










Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Models Own Peach Sherbet (base)
- Barry M Lollipop26 (icing)
- Models Own Sterling Silver
- Models Own Peacock Green
- No7 Milan
* Viva La Nails golden rhinestone round
* Viva La Nails purple rhinestone round
- Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat

4 comments:

Gaby said...

Totally adorable and original!

Amina said...

Happy birthday gorjus x

Cassandra said...

Hi <3 Please check my blog for the blog award you recived from me! Congratulations and thanks!!

<3Cassie

Shortiee31 said...

Thank-you girls! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...