Sunday, 24 October 2010

Beauty Bits & Bobs At Westfield

First I went into Superdrug to find these Minx-like adhesive nail designs by Elegant Touch. I initially went into Topshop to track down Nail Rock for £6.99 but they were sold out.. Lucky too, because I got these beauties for £5.99 and they contain THREE applications! They had quite a few other designs and there's a 3 for 2 offer going on btw. I then saw some nail diamantes for £2.49 so I grabbed them as well.

Next up was LUSH, where I got their new Christmas scrub - Sugar Plum Fairy. I also never realised LUSH had smaller pots of their shower jellies, so I got a small tub of Sweetie Pie too!
After that I went to visit their competition, The Body Shop ;) I went to renew my 'Love Your Body' discount card and get another scrub, as well as their hand cream for charity. I got served by the best assistant there - Egle. She's an absolute credit to the store as it's the first time I didn't feel like I was pestered to buy any products... She was so lovely :)

And finally I went to Boots before I headed to the John Frieda event! I went in search for some foam puffs for my blotting powder - These inexpensive (£1.80 per pack) sponges work an absolute treat. Also, as my topcoat was coming to an end, I decided to get Nails Inc Albert Bridge. One thing I am pretty disappointed about is that it only has 8ml's whereas the Kensington duo had 10ml? Oh and finally, how could I've not got the new Vaseline Cocoa Butter for lips :D

1 comment:

Aysh said...

ooo, I think I might have to pop down to superdrug asap and hunt for those nail adhesives! I love the look of minx nails but there are no salons near me that do them! :( x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...