Thursday, 14 October 2010

11/10/2010 - Face Of The Day

I tried this lip combo last week and tweeted about it, so I thought I'd do an FOTD with it! I kept the eyes simple, as that's what I'm into at the moment and partly because of the bright lips. Sadly the sun wasn't working with me, so you can't see it's true beauty but I do suggest you try it out for yourselves if you have the two lippies :)



Products used:
Eyes:
- Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion (upper lashline)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (lower lashline)
- Elysambre mascara for Short Lashes
Cheeks:
- NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder in Almost Apricot
Lips:
- MAC Girl About Town lipstick
- MAC Fresh Salmon lipstick

1 comment:

*Onna's Little Blog* said...

that lip colour is so pretty :) really suits your skin tone x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...