Sunday, 10 October 2010

02/10/2010 - Face Of The Day

This is what I wore to the Eyeko event last Saturday... I decided to wear some falsies, which I think I've now got the hang of!


Products used:
Eyes:
- UDPP
- The Body Shop's Sundown Glow trio, lightest shade (inner corner)
- The Body Shop Eye Colour in 05 Burnished Brown (all over lower lid)
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground (highlight)
- Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion (upper lashline)
- Revlon Intensifying false lashes
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (lower lashline)
Cheeks:
- NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Blush Powder in Almost Apricot
Lips:
- Red Earth lip stain (applied lightly)

2 comments:

kellyyes said...

do you like the UD liquid liner? ive been trying out drugstore ones to see how they fare and so far i am not really liking the performance.

http://kelly-yes.blogspot.com/

Shortiee31 said...

Yes, I love it! It has great pigmentation, lasts long and you can create thick/thin lines with it.
I have to say I prefer the control I have with the L'Oreal Superliner though...
I have tried 2 high street brands so far and my eyes have been sensitive to both of them - Which is very unusual for me! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...