Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Reversed Metallic Cherries

I was bored and I couldn't think of a decent title for a blog post name.. Sorry ;)
The lighting for this picture is clearly not the best but it captured the nail colours perfectly so I have decided to put it up - This post is mainly for personal archiving purposes hence why I am not that fussed about the quality :)








Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Miss Sporty Manga
- Models Own Sterling Silver
* Viva La Nails golden rhinestone rounds
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Topcoat

After doing my Mother's nails I then decided to do my toes in a similar style...







Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- OPI Red Hot Gift
* Viva La Nails golden rhinestone rounds
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Topcoat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...