Sunday, 5 September 2010

Nail Trials

So the makeup trial with Mum was over and it was onto the nails! Mum had asked me to incorporate both an orange & teal colour onto her nails... She had given me a task and a half lol.
After browsing through the WAH nails tumblr for inspiration, we had settled on a half and half design with gold stones. As soon as I had finished doing her first finger she said she loved it and told me to save the stones for the actual day :| I eventually managed to persuade her to let me do her thumb as well (and her right hand too haha).










Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Miss Sporty Manga
- Models Own Peacock Green
* Viva La Nails golden rhinestone round
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Topcoat

Ps. Doesn't it remind you of the Congo Brazzaville flag... Or is it just me?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...