Sunday, 19 September 2010

Mini Reviews - The Body Shop

Back in February when I attended TBS' Community Trade event, I was given a goody bag with the following products within it. I thought I'd do some mini reviews on the ones I have thoroughly been using so far :)









Vitamin C Skin Reviver - Thick clear serum for the face. Makes the skin feel super smooth. I personally didn't see any improvements in my skin but my fingers slide across my face when applying my moisturiser, which I thought was quite amazing.. Yes, amazing haha! Love the squirt pump. Citrus scent, not too overpowering. £12.00 for 30ml.

Sweet Lemon Whip Body Lotion - Doesn't smell synthetic! Perfect for the warmer climates as it absorbs quickly into the skin but moisturises brilliantly. I prefer using citrus scented products when the weather is warmer, so got through quite a lot of this in our good old British summer.
£8.00 for 250ml or £3.00 for 60ml.

Sweet Lemon Shower Gel - Fresh lemon scent. Again, prefer using this in the summer in conjunction with their body lotion. Lathers quite well. Doesn't dry out the skin.
£6.00 for 250ml or £2.50 for 60ml.

Brazil Nut Moisture Mask - Consistency of a very thick body butter. Smells lightly perfumed but doesn't linger. I found it does weigh my hair down a bit and doesn't moisturise it as well as I initially expected it to. Will last you a good few uses as it's a large tub!
£8.00 for 200ml.

If you want to know anything more specific on the products mentioned above, just ask!

3 comments:

felmake1 said...

I love the brazil nut mask :)!

Gaby said...

The products from the Vitamin C range all look interesting (=

Get Gawjus! said...

the brazil nut mask sounds tempting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...