Friday, 17 September 2010

Baby Steps..

This was the first time I tried applying false eyelashes on myself after nearly a year I think?! As I was staying at home I didn't go all out with the makeup and just wanted to get the basics right first... Maybe next time I will actually try and pull it all together :)













Products used:
Eyes:
- L'Oreal Super Liner in Black (upper lashline)
- Clinique Quickliner for Eyes in Really Black (lower lashline)
- Girls with Attitude false eyelashes in Long Volumizing
Face:
- Nothing!
Lips:
- BonBon Balm in Highly Original

5 comments:

Janaka said...

Looks good! x

khmari123 said...

you did a great job for your first time

Caz said...

They look gorgeous! I've tried putting them on but the glue I used was crap and they fell off! xxx

une tasse said...

It looks great! I've given up on trying :\

Get Gawjus! said...

they look so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...