Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter

Now that the heat (humidity more like) has been taken away from us, I went back to using a more thicker body butter/moisturiser. I initially purchased this after Tali mentioned it a good few months ago on her blog and said it was one of her favourites - I do love cocoa butter anything! :)












What's in it and what does it do?
Hmm apart from the obvious cocoa butter and shea butter I am not entirely sure what else is in it as there is very limited information on their website here. The product claims to smooth away dull skin for a deep glow. I can't really say the product has made me glow but it is highly moisturising and is suitable for those suffering with very dry skin! Only bad thing I would say about this product is that it does take a while to sink into the skin completely.

How much and for how long?
It's usually £4.88 but Boots currently have it on offer for £3.25! It's a 250ml tub, whereas the TBS body butters which are £12.50 each for 200ml - Definitely getting more for your money with these then!

How does it smell?
It has a lovely warm sweet scent to it but I can't say I have sniffed something like this before in order to compare it to something else.

Other comments:
Would I buy it again? Yes, a bargain product for those wanting beautiful hydrated skin! I would definitely repurchase once I finish trying out some other moisturisers in the market :)
Would I recommend it? Yes! Even more so in fact as it is on offer at the moment!

3 comments:

VexintheCity said...

That stuff is fab! Love it.

felmake1 said...

The package looks good, i wanna try it!

Gaby said...

I'm really interested in trying this product, thanks for sharing your thoughts (=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...