Sunday, 15 August 2010

A Sort Of Failed Attempt?

So I tried to design my own bow using little blue pearls but I failed slightly, as I didn't have the right tools to pick up the blue pearls and place them properly... Bad idea, should have waited. I will try it again another day though :)










Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Models Own Lilac Dream (colour is quite inaccurate here)
* Viva La Nails small navy blue pearls (trust me, navy blue IRL!)
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Topcoat

I also did my toes and once again I cropped the feet out so you can just see how the big toe and all the little toes look like. How nice am I ey, haha!








Products used:
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat
- Models Own Purple Passion (colour inaccurate again)
* Flower sticker from Nailene Bedazzle set
* Viva La Nails silver rhinestone round
- Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Topcoat

2 comments:

felmake1 said...

I Think the bow is pretty!:)

J said...

The bow is a really cute idea!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...