Tuesday, 3 August 2010

My Blog's 2nd Birthday!

On 30th August 2010 it will be my blog's 2nd birthday! So in order to celebrate I decided to change my blog's background to celebrate its birthday month :)
Please feel free to open a bottle of bubbly to celebrate with me ;)








I think I quite like the new background so will be keeping it for a while until I get bored again! Haven't seen anyone else with this background so decided to go for this!

And thank-you to whoever reads and comments on my blog!

5 comments:

nicoletta said...

Yaaaay Happy blogging birthday xx

Amina said...

aww congrats!!

squidney flowers said...

Happy Blog Birthday! Your blog is so cute and helpful!I can't wait to try out those gradient nails.

sydneyrellaaaa.blogspot.com

lvbarcelona said...

haapy bday to your blog

Laura said...

Congratulations :-)
And hello, I'm a new follower :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...