Friday, 27 August 2010

Models Own Peacock Green

Ahh the name couldn't be more suited for this gorgeous metallic teal colour! I love it, I think it looks pretty sophisticated in its own way. This is probably the most difficulty I have experienced trying to capture a nail polish's true colour... I just couldn't do it. The swatch/bottle on their website is very accurate though which is great :)
In the picture it looks like I have slightly smudged my thumb and middle nail but IRL it's all so smooth?!











The placement of the studs was directly inspired by the wonderful WAH nails of course! Studs are from the Nailene Bedazzle Fashionista set.
Ps. Models Own is currently 50% off if you spend over £20 - You have to be their FB friend to use the code! Offer ends tonight midnight so be quick if you haven't taken advantage of it already :)

5 comments:

Irene ♥ said...

wow i love it:)!<3

KittyBonkers said...

OMG what a gorgeous colour!! I wish I had money to buy it!!

Kitty x

EmmahLaurah said...

I got this! I bought 6 nail varnishes and got them for £15 with the facebook offer. I'm wearing this colour right now, it really is beautiful! x

Amina said...

wow look sooo stunning!

Janaka said...

Love this sooo much. NEED to get it. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...