Thursday, 5 August 2010

LUSH Snake Oil Massage Bar

I bought this scalp massage bar from LUSH back in February when scalp was feeling dry in the cold harsh weather and needed something to restore it back to health. My opinions are as follows ;)













What's in it and what does it do?

To see exactly all the ingredients, please click here. The main ones listed however seem to be lavender, tea tree and peppermint oils. They all aim to soothe the scalp and the tea tree oil has properties to kill of the microbes that cause dandruff - It does exactly what it says and soothed my dry scalp in two uses! The bar itself is a bit hard to use during the winter months as its hard to generate heat between your hands in order to melt it, making it easier to use but should pose no problem in warmer times :)

How much and for how long?
For one 55g bar I paid £4.15 - I thought it wouldn't last that long but I have still got plenty of uses left in it as you don't need too much.

How does it smell?
Like ham - Don't know why but it does to me! As always do smell for yourself before buying :) Anyways, it's a horrible smell to have on your hair but seeing as you only leave it on your scalp/roots for about 20 minutes it's just about bearable.

Other comments:
Would I buy it again? Yes, especially during the winter when my scalp goes a bit crazy!
Would I recommend it? If you have a dry/itchy/annoying scalp then yes, run towards the LUSH store :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...